PE transition fittings are designed to “transition” polyethylene and steel providing a secure gas line connection between two different materials.
- Steel-to-polyethylene transition
- Powder coated, AGA 49 Gray
- Threaded and weld-end outlets
- Sizes from 1-1/4" IPS to 4" IPS (contact factory for larger sizes)
- Positive seal with DOUBLE "O" ring protection
- Permanent factory assembly
- Pull-out strength greater than the PE piping
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTMF-1973
- Available in PE 2406 (yellow), PE 3408-4710 (black)
- 100% pressure tested
Our transition fittings are designed, manufactured and tested to meet or exceed regulatory compliance providing a positive seal necessary in gas line installations.